Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cute little boys

Yes, I have one, if I do say so myself, but this isn't about him.

I filmed Reed being a ham over the weekend (using my cool Flip camera, Surly!) and emailed the clip to some family members. I got an email back from my Aunt Linda, mother of Ladybird and Cosmo (actually, Cosmo's grandmother, now that I think about it...). She commented on Reed's performance and also about my recent entry on Fisher-Price Little People:

We have the Little People Hospital. Before Clay started to school, he and his baby sitter and her mother went to yard sales every Friday. We always gave Clay a dollar to spend and he bought some of the best toys.. Carol said he would flash his big brown eyes, smile that little smile he had, show his dollar, and ask if that was enough to buy whatever he wanted. Most of the time, he would leave with the toy AND his dollar.

And yes, if you saw Clay as a little boy (and now, for that matter), you'd let him leave with the toy and the dollar as well! Anyway, Clay...you're busted. You can't work that trick any more. We're on to you, Mister.

2 comments:

Ladybird said...

That puppy-dog-eye crap never worked with me. I always saw that he was rotten to the core....but I have to admit that he is kinda cute. Even for a little brother.

Mr. Wallace said...

I owe it all to the Tony Robbins late night infomercials. Unlieash the power from within!

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.