Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cold weather whining and new kitchen cabinets. Yeehaw.

"They" say that this is going to be the last of the really cold weather. I'm hesitant to believe this mysterious "they" because I've been tricked into relaxing, only to be sharply awakened by negative temperatures. It was -9 yesterday on my way to work.

We have a gentleman arriving in less than an hour to tell us how much it would cost us to install custom kitchen cabinets. Alex calls it a "baseline." I call it shock factor. I will be heading to Menard's this afternoon to see how much they would charge us for pre-made cabinets.

And since I am still in my pajamas, I suppose I should get off my duff and at least become presentable before this mystery man who wants our money shows up.

No comments:

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.