Monday, March 31, 2008

Gmail didn't get the memo.

So you know how Gmail has those little blurbs that appear right above your inbox (I think the proper name is "web clip") with links to news topics or interesting websites or whatever ? I'm checking my email tonight and see something about Jagbomb and Minneapolis. I think, eh, I'm close to Minneapolis, maybe it's a new restaurant or something neat to check out some weekend when we have a sitter, so I click on the link.

No. None of the above. It's about where you can go in Mpls to get a "Jagbomb," or Jaeger and Red Bull mixed together. Apparently the sugar and caffeine from the Red Bull + the alcohol in the Jaeger = a really good time. Who knew?

As for Gmail, the good lady didn't get the message that the mere mention of Jaegermeister gives me the heebie jeebies. One lovely evening a good twelve or so years ago, I spent the better part of the night on my boyfriend's bathroom floor due to Jaeger and Rumplemintz (which I recall tasting really good going down, but not so good coming back up). To this day, I am nauseous at the smell of Jaeger. I keep thinking that someday I'll laugh at that whole experience, but that day hasn't come yet. At this point, I'm pretty skeptical that it ever will.

No comments:

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.