Sunday, March 2, 2008

For Sale: One three-year-old and two cats.

For some reason, my patience this morning is really thin. Reed has already been in Time Out once, and is working on another visit. He tries to help me type on my laptop, and when I remind him that the computer is off limits, he acts like a little smartass, smirks at me, and slowly moves his index finger towards the computer. The cats are just all over the place, trying to climb on top of every surface that they are not allowed on top of. The last I saw of them, they were playing soccer with a Fisher Price Little Person (singular of Little People, of course).

I just finished my coffee, but had I been thinking straight, I would've added a shot of Bailey's to it. Today is looking like it will be a very long day.

No comments:

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.