Sunday, July 6, 2008

Three year old creativity.

I came downstairs this morning (it was my morning to sleep in, yay!) and Reed greeted me with what he called a maraca. It was, in all actuality, a plastic Easter egg with, you guessed it, dry Lucky Charms inside.

Gotta give him points for creativity.

I also figured out this weekend that I should probably get him in Sunday School or at least find him a book of bible stories. He has decided that his Little People Noah's Ark is actually a pirate ship, and Noah is the pirate. In response to that, Alex rented Peter Pan for us to watch Friday night, and Reed *loved* it. He sat glued to the TV for the entire movie (which is rare for him).

No comments:

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.