Sunday, July 13, 2008

Even though Reed is rapidly approaching his fourth birthday, I forget that he's not a baby anymore and find some of the things he says and does so amusing. He's so profound sometimes, and so silly others. I'm sure that these are not nearly as entertaining to anyone else as they are to me; I'm mostly trying to document them for later, when he will see how funny it must have been to hear his little voice saying these words.

Today, I asked him if he wanted to paint with his watercolors. He responded with "no thanks (no panks), I'm busy today."

He went to the grocery with me earlier today and was really well-behaved; he actually introduced himself to everyone we met. "Hi, my name is Reed."

He has also told me that he doesn't want to start using the potty because the toilet is too big. I'm not sure if there are smaller toilets available that he thinks we should buy or what, but the last I checked, our toilets are pretty much one-size-fits-all.

1 comment:

Hawkfeather said...

I wish i documented all the things that blow me away my kids say- I swear everyday it is something new- and often i go to recall later and it is gone.. so sad.

This age- (almost four) I love.. and I love being excited every time they speak..
I am in that la-la land with my little one- who turned three in March.

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.