Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fall already?

We had a front pass through last night, and when I woke up this morning, Alex had all the downstairs windows open. It was 59 degrees at 8 AM, and now at 12:30 it is only 64. It must be a wonderful day to be at the State Fair. The only sad part about this change in the weather is that earlier today, I saw a tree that has already started to change colors. After four years in Texas (where there is no "fall" to speak of), seeing leaves change is a treat - but I forget how early it can happen in Minnesota.

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

There is a beautiful tree on my way to work that is already a maroon color. I am hoping that the tree just has something wrong with it.....is that bad?

Hope that you had a good time with your parents!

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.