Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturdays are so not fair.

None of us slept well Thursday night. I don't really know why; I think I probably slept too much Thursday afternoon when I came home from work, but I'm not sure what Alex and Reed's deals were. I slept fine last night, but at 5:55 am, my three year old decided that he was ready to get up. Rather than bugging Daddy, he walked the extra 15 steps around to *my* side of the bed to wake me up. I talked him into going back to bed for a little while, but he then decided he was "hungey" so our day began at 6:15. Alex continued to sleep. Until seven-freaking-thirty, at which time he got up, took a shower, and left to take the truck to the dealer for service. When does he get to pull his shift with Reed? I am sooo sleepy, and Reed doesn't give breaks. He's in front of the television right now, but he won't stay for long. Even coffee isn't doing it for me today.

No comments:

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.