Thursday, April 17, 2008

So much to do.

We are planning a Kentucky Derby party to be held on May 3rd. Today is April 17th. Alex has a list of things that he wants to do between now and then (get our patio drawn out, get Reed a swingset and get it put together - since we will have plenty of kiddos at the party...); cleaning the house, and getting some stuff put in storage to free up more space for the party.

That's not even counting my list - which includes cooking club with my girlfriends on Sunday, grocery shopping for said cooking club, and figuring out what I am going to be serving at the Derby party. If I could get some prep work done for the party, that would be awesome. I'd also like to work on some closet organization - putting away winter clothes, getting spring and summer stuff more accessible, packing up Reed's winter 3T clothes and breaking out the 4T stuff (*sob*)...

Not to mention our anniversary, which is this weekend. I don't even know what we're doing to celebrate. It's his year to figure that out, so I'm just worrying about my stuff for now.

What's the traditional gift for the sixth wedding anniversary?

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

My anniversary was this past Wednesday. We had an extremely romantic evening. We ate a giant Jersey Mike's sub while sitting on the couch watching Big Brother in our pajamas. It was one darn good anniversary!

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.