Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Indoor camping

So after Reed's fun with the "cave" the other night, Alex remembered that we have a tent that we got for him at Ikea last year. It's not very big - maybe 4' square - but it's a tent nonetheless. We set it up in his room, and he made us all get inside (so it's big enough for the three of us, minus my legs which were hanging out the door...). We sat there for a few minutes and talked about the tent, and then he decided that he was going to sleep in it. I was halfway expecting him to change his mind in the middle of the night, but he was either that tired or that determined, because he stayed in it all night. Last night was his second night to sleep in it. He has his pacifier, his elephant, and a few blankets and just settles right down.

If only potty training were this easy.

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

Love the blog! I am disheartened that I am not listed under the People That You Like......but I linked to you anyway. Love ya! Can't wait to read more!

About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
Grant is in kindergarten. If you've ever met him, you know he's got a big personality. I started this blog to track his kindergarten antics.